Dr. Edwin L. Cliburn Scholarship
The Centennial Baptist Association established this award in honor of Dr. Ed Cliburn and his years of service to the churches of this association. Our hope is that through this we can assist men and women as they seek to be equipped to serve the Lord in vocational ministry.
An eligible applicant for this scholarship must be:
· A member of a Centennial Baptist Association partnering church
· Accepted & enrolled in a Southern Baptist Seminary at the graduate level
· Committed to taking at least 50% of a full course load
· Called to serve the Lord in vocational ministry
Important Dates for those applying for Fall 2019
· Application Deadline – April 1, 2019
· Decision Date – June 30, 2019
· Award Date – August 1, 2019
Dr. Edwin L. Cliburn
Dr. Cliburn served the Lord in Thomaston for most of his life. His dedication to this community and our churches has made a lasting impact.
If you or your church would like to contribute to the Cliburn Scholarship Fund, you can do so by
Sending contributions to: Centennial Baptist Association, PO Box 210, Thomaston, GA 30286. Be sure to note on your check or correspondence that the gift is for this fund.
Or, you may contribute through the following link: