CBA Mission Trip to Pennsylvania
Riverbend Church Planting Network
July 30 - August 4, 2019
In 2018, Centennial Baptist Association began a partnership with Rev. Travis and Grace Ross and the Riverbend Church Planting Network. In April a team of eight people from four Centennial churches went to Bethlehem where we served alongside Travis and the team at Riverbend to plant seeds in the community. We spoke with everyone from the homeless to college students and professionals. The fields are definitely in need of harvesting.
We plan to return to Pennsylvania in 2019. While we will continue to help build relationships with local ministries and businesses, we will also be going during a large music festival which gives us many opportunities to witness to people. Bethlehem has a thriving arts district. We hope that our presence there will open doors for Riverbend to reach new people with the Gospel and plant more churches.
Cost of the trip:
· $550 per person (tentatively based on airfare costs)
· $100 deposit due to reserve your spot.
· This trip is limited to 20 people, so the first ones to turn in their deposits will be able to go. A waiting list will be made if more than 20 sign up.
· Cost includes lodging for 5 nights in PA, breakfast and dinner for the days we are in PA, and all transportation including airfare.
· Cost does not include lunch. Lunch will be used as a means to connect with local businesses and, logistically, it will be easier for individuals to handle this on their own. Average cost of lunch should be under $10 per day.
Any questions can be directed to Steve at 770-314-6107 or 706-647-4959.